TopLine - combined sluice units
combined sluice units
- These cleverly designed all-in-one units feature a washer-disinfector, slop sink, wash basin, storage space and work surfaces – a great way to optimise all the processes in a utility room!
- Easy-clean stainless steel components provide the reassurance of perfect hygiene
- Waterborne bacteria don't stand a chance thanks to the 'whirl effect' in the slop sink
- The intelligent combination of a bedpan washer-disinfector, slop sink, hand wash basin and work surfaces creates a more ergonomic working environment
- Wall-mounted variant saves space and fits neatly into the existing room layout
- Better compliance with hand hygiene guidelines thanks to undercounter solutions that combine a bedpan washer-disinfector and hand wash basin in a single, compact unit
- Patented control of the freely selectable A0 value (60 to 3,000) and monitoring by temperature sensors which cross-check each other's readings guarantee disinfection safety
When space is a squeeze, this compact combined care unit comes into its own.Combine the SAN 14 with a TopLine 40, for example, to create a clever solution with a slop sink unit, a cabinet cleaning and disinfection appliance and a handy table top. That gives you plenty of room to get the job done, even in small utility rooms. The cleaning and disinfection appliance assures hygiene safety. The slop sink unit for hygiene purposes comes without a flushing rim, eliminating the gap that could otherwise provide a breeding ground for waterborne bacteria and biofilms.
A real all-rounder: the SAN 14 B incorporates a practical slop sink unit for hygiene purposes and a hand wash basin, creating the perfect unit for promoting good hygiene standards, especially hand hygiene. That greatly reduces the risk of hospital-acquired infections spreading from utility rooms. This combined care unit measures 1.40 m in width, saving space and creating room for additional modules mounted on the wall.
Si se requieren superficies de trabajo y de depósito en el cuarto séptico, esta combinación sanitaria es la solución adecuada. El módulo de fregadero, el lavamanos y un espacio adicional en el armario acompañan a la máquina de limpieza y desinfección, formando así en la práctica un sistema de lavado de cuñas integral. En tan sólo una longitud de 1,90 m obtendrá una instalación completa con múltiples posibilidades de uso. La máquina de limpieza y desinfección garantiza una seguridad higiénica a pesar de la corta duración de los programas.
The SAN 20 W is an all-in-one system incorporating a cleaning and disinfection appliance, a slop sink unit, a large-dimension wash basin and a roomy cupboard space. With everything neatly contained under the counter, there's plenty of room left to mount bedpan and urine bottle racks on the wall. That keeps clean care utensils safely out of the way of work and protects them from re-contamination with dangerous hospital pathogens. The wash basin is inset and extra large.
This model shows how finding the right appliance is not just about making sure the size is right, but also getting all the features you need. This combined care unit is large on features and small on dimensions. Combining a soak sink and hand wash basin with our cleaning and disinfection appliance provides better safety and higher hygiene standards in the hospital and utility room. This combined care unit also offers hygiene safety and outstanding ergonomics, creating optimal working conditions in the care environment.
A cabinet cleaning and disinfection appliance along with complementary items make a combined care unit with cutting-edge technology (for hygiene safety and short programme cycles), incorporating an integrated slop sink with no flushing rim for hygiene purposes, a large-dimension wash basin, a hand wash basin, spacious work and storage surfaces, as well as plenty of cabinet storage – creating an ideal work environment in the utility room. There is space for everything to get hygienically clean here, providing safety for staff and patients.
The cleaning and disinfection appliance fits into a multifunctional utility room concept with a hygienic slop sink unit, hand wash basin, an additional large wash basin and plenty of work surface space as well as incredibly generous storage space. This integrated cleaning and disinfection appliance features an adjustable A0 value control system in line with DIN EN ISO 15883 and helps ensure hygiene safety in care homes and hospitals. The hygienic slop sink unit is, of course, made from stainless steel with no flushing rim.