M-iClean H hood type dishwashing machine for food service
- The integrated internal GiO MODULE offers greater flexibility in how you organise your kitchen
- Save up to 30 min each day you wash (based on approx. 120 wash cycles per shift)
- Quicker return on investment: pays for itself in under two years with the PureEnergy package
- Easy human-machine communication using our signal concept and eye-level operating panel
- Improved indoor climate using exhaust air heat recovery
- Reduced physical strain at work and improved employee satisfaction with our automatic hood system and automatic rack detection
- Further cost and time savings plus improved hygiene with the optional drying table
- Stainless steel ascending, final-rinse and dosing pipes for durability
Mountains of washware just seem to melt away with the M-iClean HM hood type dishwashing machine – that's how fast and efficiently this ergonomic warewashing technology gets things done. Plus you benefit from an 80 % reduction in humidity and up to 21 % lower energy consumption. A miracle of simple and efficient warewashing. A gentle touch and the hood opens and closes as if by magic. The M-iClean HM hood type dishwashing machine offers a user-friendly experience, and its superb ergonomics go hand in hand with a range of great features that save you time and money.
It offers plenty of power to tackle dirty dishes but is gentle on the planet. The M-iClean H hood type dishwashing machine brings everything under one hood. And don't forget the hood itself! A gentle touch is all it takes to open and close it and super speedy. Our new ergonomic concept saves time and costs. Save up to 30 minutes of wash cycle time per day and drying is also significantly quicker.
and the passing height of 505 mm means that large and bulky washware can be easily handled. That is how the double hood type dishwashing machine gets pots, pans and trays sparkling clean in a hygienic way. The M-iClean HXL features a double hood and, yes, it's heavy, but the machine makes such light work of moving it that you would never know. The M-iClean HXL knows all about time savings and efficiency, too.
* Water feed temperature to AirConcept max. 20 °C
Product ranges and designs vary – due to legal regulations – from country to country. Please ask your local contractor. He/she will be glad to help you find a machine ideally suited to your needs.
Version: 03/2017. We reserve the right to make changes as part of product improvements.